Cats Warriors/The river in a fog

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую. Здесь есть два племени: Речное и Тумана, выбор небольшой.
Администрация:
Оливка
Модерация:
Ласточка
Идёт набор, пишите в ЛС
Новости на форуме:
Ролевой уже 4 года и 4 месяца, она снова начинает возрождаться. Сменили название, раньше она была известна под именем Cats Warriors: Жизнь Речного племени. Загадка племени Тумана
Новости в племенах:
Свободны все должности в племени Тумана. Срочно нужен предводитель.
В Речном свободны должности целителя и глашатая, срочно разбирайте, пока не заняли
Банеры:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Cats Warriors/The river in a fog » Гостевая » Affectine

Affectine

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 24

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Peculiar article, totally what I was looking for.

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've   you guys to my blogroll.

I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here frequently. I'm moderately sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Every weekend i used to visit this site, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this web site conations truly nice funny information too.

We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have performed a formidable job and our entire neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

I just like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

Вы здесь » Cats Warriors/The river in a fog » Гостевая » Affectine